· Resident of East Ridge for 44 years.
· Retired General Contractor with over 49 years experience in construction and development.
· Previous business owner in East Ridge.
· Retired Lieutenant from the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department.
· Served on several boards and committees in the construction industry as well as my church.
As a candidate for City Council I will:
· Work to return the voice of the citizens to the council
· Make the fire and police departments a top priority
· Work to capitalize on the Boarder Region Act so that we may bring meaningful development to the underperforming parts of our city as well as to the entire city.
· I will have a strong focus on revitalizing “Upper” East Ridge and bringing new business to that side of the city.
· I will spread focus to our entire city rather than exclusively focusing on Camp Jordan and Exit 1.